Hi friends! Hopefully you have found my blog as you love cooking and eating. I create recipes to inspire you and give you great dishes with taste and texture.
It makes my day when I hear about your experience in cooking from the blog, so please continue to do that.
I know some readers are all about the food, so when I say these Honey Soy Chicken Wings will knock your socks off, they really will. They will leave you with sticky fingers wanting more. That is the type of food I want to share with you.
I am an Aussie. From Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Where it is always hot, hot, hot! For the 1 or 2 days a year that it is either cold or rainy, we rug up in our ugh boots and flannelette pyjamas.
I started blogging back in December of 2016. This is a little bit more about me, the face behind Sweet Caramel Sunday.
It is my voice, recipe development, photography and videography you see on the blog. All of the recipes you see are developed by me and if have been inspired by others, that is acknowledged.
These are my favourite collections of recipes:
Recipes that my friends love:
When I am not blogging:
The photo below is from a trip to The United States of America and Canada in 2019. I was lucky to win a scholarship through work and we had a great time in places like Louisiana and Montreal. I wrapped that trip up with a trip to Vegas (it was on my bucket list) and boy, oh boy, what an adventure!
The Grand Canyon as you can see here was simply breathtaking. The helicopter ride was a once in a life time experience. If you find my phone (I lost it on an Air Canada flight) let me know, haha but yes, true!
How I like to spend my time
I have traveled a bit throughout the world and lived in Japan and The United States of America. Whilst in Japan, I really started to enjoy trying and eating different foods and became more open to foods that I thought I wouldn't like when I was younger.
My favourite foods are often Asian inspired. I especially loved a huge bowl of ramen on a cold day and Japanese food in Australia, just isn't the same.
Study has kept me very busy throughout my life. The skills developed during that time, namely in undertaking my Bachelor of Design Studies and masters in Masters in Architecture greatly assist me in the day to day tasks of running my blog.
Photoshop and the Adobe suite in general are my go to software for many of the recipes you see here.
I have been cooking and developing recipes for a number of years now and I love sharing them with you.
There is a lot to be said about some quality time in the kitchen with some awesome ingredients. Doing that and sharing with friends and family is even better.
The foods you can expect to see here are delicious meals that taste good (real good to be honest, you don't have to trust me on that, you can simply try one and see for yourself).
Find out more
I am super happy that this internet community has embraced my love of food and cooking. You can check out mentions of Sweet Caramel Sunday and my recipes via the links below:
- Australia's Best Food Blogs based on Alexa Rank
- Top 100 Australian Food Bloggers by Feedspot
- Top 50 Australian Food Bloggers by Jody Allen
- Food Blog Rankings
Social Media Links
Inclusions on other blogs:
- 30 New Year's Eve Appetizer's (Laura, A Food Lover's Kitchen)
- Crunchy Noodle Salad with Crispy Tofu (Donna, Whole Food Bellies)
- 50 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes (Pamela and her cats, Brooklyn Farm Girl)
- Orange Cacao Bliss Balls (Natalie, Does It Work TV)
- 20 + Easy Christmas Salads (Cassie, Cook It Real Good)
- The Hawaiian - Pina Colada Smoothie (The Gang, Tea and The Gang)
- The Best Salad and Dessert Recipes for Christmas Lunch (Andrea, The Cooking Collective)
- Panforte with Figs and Nuts (Marcellina, Marcellina in Cucina)
- Pacific Island Living Issue 30
- 50 Christmas Desserts (Dana, The Mama Needs Cake)
- Keto Zucchini Recipes (Wendy, Kicking Carbs)
- The 12 Best Air B and B's in Brisbane (Jordan, Yoroyster)
So head straight to your kitchen and let me know how you go when you get there, as we need to get cooking!