Parsley Yogurt Sauce
Parsley Yogurt Sauce is a creamy herb sauce that works wonders! Budget friendly and with dollop worthy consistency this sauce works well with fish, chicken and more!
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt Note 1
- 2 cups parsley Note 2
- 3 cloves garlic skin peeled and end cut off
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked pepper
Add parsley, salt and pepper to the bowl of a food processor with the dice blade, blitz for 3-5 seconds till you see that the parsley stems have been finely chopped up
Remove the lid of the food processor and dollop in Greek yogurt. Blitz for 3-5 seconds to combine
Recipe makes 1 cup of sauce, is not suitable to freeze and will last 7-10 days in the fridge in an air tight container
- Note 1 You can use full fat or low fat Greek Yogurt for this recipe!
- Note 2 We use the leaves and stems of the parsley, but ensure when blitzing, it is blitzed enough as to not have stems to chew on.
Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1265IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg