Mixed Berry Smoothie with yoghurt (VIDEO)
Start your day with a Mixed Berry Smoothie with yoghurt! Want to jump out of bed and fly through the day? Then berry smoothie with yoghurt is the way to go.
- 1/2 cup oats rolled oats, not quick oats
- 1 cup frozen mixed berry variety
- 1/2 cup almond milk coconut if you prefer
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- I have done this post with pictures as a 1 person serve, but split it if you wish. It just won't be a meal, rather a drink instead.
- You can buy a mixed bag of frozen berries from the freezer aisle of the grocery store.
- Keep a few of the frozen berries to put on top of your finished drink
- Add some Chia seeds if you wish
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 238mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 4.7mg | Calcium: 395mg | Iron: 2.3mg