Beetroot Powder Smoothie
Recipe for a delicious and refreshing Beetroot Powder Smoothie that is refreshing and well balanced with sweet flavours.
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/3 cup pineapple pieces drained, no juice
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp beetroot powder
- 300 ml coconut water
- 1 tsp black chia seeds
Combine banana, pineapple, raspberries and beetroot powder in large blender cup
Cover with coconut water, then blend to combine
Can top with chia seeds if desired
- Too much Beetroot Powder, won't taste awesome. So add just a teaspoon to begin with, taste it and if you want more, add it then.
- If you want a sweeter smoothie, add more frozen raspberries.
- You can even use 1/2 teaspoon of the powder so that you can see if you like the taste before adding the full teaspoon.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 1466mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 45.7mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2.3mg