Microwave Chocolate Fudge
Microwave Chocolate Fudge is the easiest fudge you can make! With 3 simple ingredients, this chocolate fudge is smooth, creamy and delicious!
- 500g/17.6oz milk chocolate Note 1
- 397g/14oz sweetened condensed milk 1 tin, Note 2
- 50g/1.7oz unsalted butter roughly chopped, Note 3
Line a square cake tin (24cm x 5cm, 9" x 2") with baking/parchment paper, leaving a 1-2cm overhang on all 4 sides (Note 4)
Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and butter to a heatproof jug
Microwave ingredients for 2 mins, then remove from microwave, place on heatproof surface and stir to combine. Return jug to microwave and microwave for an additional 1 min. Remove from microwave and stir for 1 minute till combined
Transfer wet fudge into lined cake tin and place in the fridge to set. After 1 hour (or overnight), remove and cut into individual pieces
- Note 1 You can use chocolate melts, chocolate bits or a block of cooking chocolate broken into pieces. Ensure you measure it using kitchen scales or purchase exact quantity ie 500 grams.
- Note 2 This is 1 standard tin of sweetened condensed milk. I use a spoon to scrape out as much as I can when adding it to the chocolate mix as it is quite thick and tends to 'stick' to the inside of the tin.
- Note 3 After you have weighed the butter to ensure the correct amount, use a knife and chopping board to cut it into small cubes. It will melt and mix easier this way (see photo in step by step instructions)
- Note 4 The overhang is so that when the fudge is set, you have something to 'grab' hold of and pull up towards you, lifting the set block of fudge out of the tin.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1mg