Mustard Yogurt Sauce
Mustard Yogurt Sauce has serious tang! Freshly flavored with a creamy texture blended with smooth American mustard, serve with fries and more!
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt Note 1
- 2 tbsp Mild American mustard Note 2
- 2 cloves garlic skin peel and end cut off
- ½ tsp cracked pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
Add garlic, salt and pepper to the food processor bowl with the dice blade, blitz for 2-3 seconds
Dollop in Greek Yogurt and mustard, blitz for 2-3 seconds to combine
Sauce makes 1 cup and will last 7-10 days in the fridge. It is not suitable to freeze
- Note 1 You can use full fat or low fat Greek Yogurt. I am using full fat, I find its consistency a little bit thicker than the low fat version.
- Note 2 This is a liquid (not powder) mustard from the supermarket. Not Dijon and not wholegrain mustard. It is smooth and yellow.
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg