Air Fryer Chicken Burger
Air Fryer Chicken Burger that will rock your socks! Using seasoned chicken thighs, these burgers are succulent, juicy and dripping in sauce.
Zip lock bag
- 2 chicken thigh fillets Note 1
- 2 tbs chicken seasoning
- 2 hamburger buns
- sliced tomato
- Parsley Yogurt Sauce optional
Use paper towel to pat chicken thighs dry, then add to zip lock bag
Pour chicken seasoning over chicken thighs, seal the bag and massage the seasoning into the chicken
Turn the air fryer on to 180°C/350 F for 20 mins (allow 5 mins to preheat if your model requires it) Note 3
Use olive oil to lightly spray the basket of the Air Fryer
Use kitchen tongs to place the chicken thighs into the Air Fryer, one at a time
Cook the chicken thighs for 10 mins, then pull the basket out, rest on a heat proof surface, use tongs to flip the chicken thighs and cook for a further 10 mins
Assemble the burgers starting with the lettuce, chicken thigh, sauce, tomato and burger bun
- Note 1 I use chicken thighs as I find them to be a lot more tender than chicken breast. If you want to use chicken breast instead, you can, but slice it lengthways (1 breast into 2 slices) to thin it out a bit. This will help to make the 'biting' experience of the burger better as you are not chewing through a whole hunk of protein.
- Note 2 This is my Parsley Yogurt Sauce, you can find on the blog, it is optional, but perfect for pairing with chicken and not too sweet!
- Note 3 My Air Fryer does not require pre heating, so I season the chicken with the fryer off, then turn it on when ready to cook. I know that it seems counter intuitive to not list this as the 1st step for the recipe, but as it is technically not, I have added it at the time the step is taken.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 211IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 4mg