Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper wings are seriously amazing! They have zing and zest with and are succulent, juicy and tender!
Zip lock bag
- 12 chicken wings nibbles, Note 1
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning Note 2
- olive oil optional
Turn the air fryer on to 180°C/350 F (allow 5 mins to preheat if your model requires it)
Pay chicken wings dry with paper towel then add to large zip lock bag and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning
Close zip lock back and massage seasoning over and around chicken to thoroughly coat it
Spray Air Fryer basket with cooking oil (optional, but recommended), add wings to the basket, spread out in one flat layer and lightly spray with olive oil (optional)
Cook wings for 10 mins, remove Air Fryer Basket and place on a heatproof surface, use kitchen tongs to rotate the wings to the other side (flip), return Air Fryer basket to Air Fryer and cooking wings for a further 15 - 20 mins
Serve with Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Note 1 When making wings, I almost always use the free range chicken nibbles/nibblets (wings that have been cut by the butcher). I find them easier and more convenient at times.
- Note 2 To make this recipe super fast and convenient, I recommend using store bought lemon pepper seasoning. You can get it from the supermarket in the herbs and spices aisle, it is called Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Note 3 In Australia a standard tablespoon measures 20ml, by comparison an American tablespoon measures 14.8ml. So if you are using an American tablespoon increase the amount of lemon pepper seasoning to 2 and ½ tablespoons
- Note serving size for nutritional information is per chicken wing.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg