Gingerbread Fudge for festive baking! Chocolate recipes for Christmas are easy with gingerbread man sprinkles and fudge ingredients!
- 500 grams white chocolate Note 1
- 397 grams sweetened condensed milk Note 2
- 1 cup brown sugar loosely packed
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp All Spice Note 3
- Gingerbread Men Sprinkles Note 4
Line a slice tray with baking paper (My slice tray measures (28 x 17.5 x 5 cm)
Turn your Slow Cooker on to a low temperature
Add white chocolate melts, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk and butter. Sprinkle mixed spice in on top.
Stir every 15 mins for a 1 hr period
Turn the heat to warm (or off if you don't have a warm setting)
Pour your fudge into your slice tray
Tap slice tray by holding both ends (to flatten fudge)
Decorate the top of the fudge with Gingerbread Men Sprinkles
Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hrs
Remove from fridge, pull sides of paper from tray to remove. Then use a sharp knife to cut fudge into small pieces.
- Note 1 You can use either white chocolate melts, buttons, or a cooking block of chocolate. I like using the bit as my local grocery store sells them in 250 grams. This is perfect as I grab 2 packets and there is no leftovers to waste!
- Note 2 Don't be fooled by the grams I have indicated here, ie 397 grams. This is a standard full tin of sweetened condensed milk. The label indicated this amount, it not 400 grams, which I stick to for accuracy.
- Note 3 Mixed Spice will be in the spices aisle at the supermarket with the other spices and herbs. It is also very popular at Christmas time for baking, so you might find it with the Christmas ingredients like sprinkles and sweets. It is different to All Spice which is a peppery mix of ingredients. Instead Mixed Spice is a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and mace. I much prefer using this for making this recipe as I don't need 'a little of this' and 'a little of that', rather I use 1 tablespoon of Mixed Spice (too easy!!)
- Note 4 You can use your favorite festive sprinkles for this recipe. I got my Gingerbread men sprinkles from the local store in the Christmas baking section.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 1mg