Easy Black Olive Tapenade
Easy Black Olive Tapenade recipe that everyone will love! Serve with toast points for an easy appetizer, stir through pasta, use for bruschetta or as a dip and spread.
Easy Black Olive Tapenade recipe
- 1 ½ cup sliced black olives Note 1
- 1 cup kalamata olives Note 2
- ¼ cup capers drained
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and end cut off
- 4 anchovies
- 1 tbsp lemon juice Note 3
- ⅓ cup parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Toast points to serve
Black Olive Tapenade
Add sliced black olives, kalamata olives, capers, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, parsley and olive olive to the bowl of a food processor
Blitz for 5 seconds to chop and combine
Transfer tapenade to a serving bowl
Serve with toast points
- Note 1 You can use sliced or pitted black olives. But don't get olives and try and remove the pits as that will take too much time!
- Note 2 Kalamata Olives are known as a black olive type. They are a deep reddy/purple in colour and have a very distinct salty flavour about them.
- Note 3 Bottled lemon juice is totally fine to use for this recipe. Don't give it a 2nd thought! x
- Note 4 I have used both curly parsley (shown in the photos) and flat leaf parsley at times for this recipe and both are perfect to use, either or, whichever you have or can get is fine!
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 649mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 307IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg