Easter Bark is the perfect recipe if you are looking to do some chocolate making this Easter! This recipe is fun and will make the Easter Bunny hop on over!
- 150 grams chocolate melts Note 1
- 100 grams speckled mini easter eggs Note 2
- ½ cup shredded coconut
Line a flat baking tray with greaseproof paper
Melt your chocolate (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot, Stove Top or Microwave)
Using a soup spoon scoop a spoonful of melted chocolate, hover over baking tray then pour chocolate onto tray to form circles
Top with shredded coconut and speckled Easter eggs
Place in fridge to set for 30 mins or more
Serve when set
- Note 1 You can use either chocolate melts or bits, or a block broken into pieces. You can also use either milk, dark, or white chocolate.
- Note 2 You can use your favorite chocolate Easter Eggs. You can also mix it up a little, some speckled eggs, some solid chocolate, whatever you have on hand will be perfect! Use leftover Easter eggs if you have them!
- Note 3 Desiccated coconut (which is the shorter, finer coconut) is another option if you don't have shredded coconut.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 3mg