Pink Berry Smoothie is on Sweet Caramel Sunday!
Here is a pretty and pink berry smoothie that you can indulge in for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert!
This is what I like to call my Pink Berry Smoothie – it has mixed berry yoghurt, frozen strawberry and raspberries, apple and black currant juice and ice. Fabulous far to the weekend so far with a bushwalk, delicious home-made brekky with friends (thanks Katherine and Rob) and yoga.
Got a few projects on the go this arvo, which I am looking forward to. I have also set a new goal this year with an app called ‘Good Reads’. You can set how many books you want to read in a year, so I chose 100 for 2018 and have already crossed one-off so only 99 more to go! So my downtime this year will be spent either in my kitchen, glued to a book or at yoga, that sounds pretty great to me.
Pink Berry Smoothie
Pink Berrry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup low fat mixed berry yoghurt
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup apple and black currant juice
- 6 ice cubes
Pink Berrry Smoothie Method
- Start by adding the yoghurt to the blender cup, follow with frozen berries and top with the juice and ice cube.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
Post Published January 2018, updated with new recipe card April 2019 (original recipe)