Get to know me here in quick fact format!
In a nutshell I have broken down some of who I am into bullet points below. I know it is all about the food, not me (no offence taken btw, haha!), but if you are curious, then check out the below info to get to know the blogger behind Sweet Caramel Sunday!
- I love reading, always have, always will.
- Am a yoga lover - I did my 1st class in Port Headland, Western Australia in 2015 as a friend of my sister's was teaching there. I thought I would not be stretchy enough or enjoy it, however, 4 years later, I persist and have chosen it as my life long 'sport'.
- Am left handed and wouldn't have it any other way, but I still get smudge marks all over my pinky finger as I write.
- The camera I use for the blob is a DSLR - Sony Nex 5.
- My favourite photo on the blog? Has to be this random snap I took up North one weekend when the sun was setting:
My favourite recipe from my growing up is: Beef Bean Pasta Bake.
The recipes I think you wil enjoy most on the blog are dinner meals.
The one thing in life I wish I had more time for is reading books.
Photo below is from Springbrook National Park in Queensland - it is amazing! My friend and I got covered in leeches and semi-lost, when we were there but WOW, the waterfalls are AMAZING!!
P.S As for the 2 black cats in the homepage photo, you can read all about them on a few pages on my site, haha xx