How good is a refreshing cocktail on a Saturday evening? I find that a drink like this makes time slow down. You can still enjoy the alcohol content but the thirst quenching satisfaction of the combination of flavours takes that time and space to a different level.
This punch is super easy to make – I recommend good quality ginger beer and don’t substitute it for ginger ale, it just doesn’t taste the same.
A few glasses of this punch and you will be chillin and mellow and wondering what stress actually is!!
- Bottle of prosecco sparkling
- Bottle of ginger beer
- Fresh passionfruit seeds
- Fresh orange slices
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Sugar for glass rims
- Dip tops of glasses into a small bowl with water, then coat rim with sugar
- Add ice cubes and orange slices
- In a carafe add ginger beer, prosecco and bitters to taste and stir
- Pour into cocktail glasses